It seems Jim “Good ol’ JR” Ross’ All-Purpose Seasoning is bringing out the chefs in you guys and I love it! Following on from Brian Gidden’s Pulled Pork recipe, we now have this treat from Gary Toner.
I really appreciate you sharing your culinary creations with us – and I want more, so if you’re cooking up a storm using any of the ingredients we sell here at American Soda, then feel free to email me the recipe.
This is how you make Gary’s fantastic meal.
Chicken & Vegetable Risotto with JR’s All-Purpose Seasoning
- Chicken breast fillets (1 per person)
- Mexican wild rice
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red or green peppers
- Garlic bread
- JR’s All-Purpose Seasoning
- Slice the chicken breast fillet and fry until cooked and browned.
- Fry the Mexican wild rice along with the tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.
- Add the peppers and a little more onion.
- Mix the chicken in with the rice and vegetables and plate up.
- Top with pre-baked garlic bread and sprinkle with JR’s All-Purpose Seasoning.
How incredibly simple but utterly amazing is that? It sounds really healthy too, which makes a change from the kind of BBQ foods you would usually associate with JR’s Family Bar-B-Q products. Superb, and a big thanks to Gary Toner for sharing this one with us.
Remember, I want to know of any other masterpieces you create in your kitchen, so let me know.