Three ingredients, super healthy and fun for the kids to make. This recipe for Peanut Butter Oat Squares is pure genius in its simplicity and comes from listotic.com. Here’s how it’s done.
Peanut Butter Oat Squares
- Line a 9×9 pan with non-stick foil.
- Melt the honey and peanut butter together on a low heat until smooth.
- Mix in two cups of oats until well blended, then slowly add the last cup, mixing well.
- Pour into the pan and refrigerate until set enough to cut into squares.
- You can substitute the oats for cereal – like Lucky Charms or Cheerios.
- Add chocolate chips once the mixture has cooled as an extra treat.