As we’ve just introduced a range of Mexican food and drinks to our line up here at American Soda, I figured it would be a good time to kick off some Mexican recipes and I reckon a good place to start is with tequila and Squirt Grapefruit soda. These two wonderful drinks combine with other ingredients to create an authentic Mexican drink – Paloma.
- 2 oz tequila blanco (silver)
- 5-6 oz Squirt Grapefruit soda
- Juice of half a lime (about 1/2 oz)
- Pinch of salt
- Combine tequila, lime juice, and a pinch of salt into a highball or Collins glass.
- Add ice and top with grapefruit soda. Stir gently.
- Throw in the spent lime shell for garnish.
Now sit back, put your feet up and relax while you enjoy this genuine taste of Mexico. 🙂