Bet you thought I’d forgotten about this week’s Let’s Bake!, didn’t you! Not at all – I’ve simply been looking for just the right recipe for you. And I found it this morning…
Courtesy of Chef in Training comes…
M&M’s Monster Cookie Pizza Pie
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Arm & Hammer baking soda
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&M’S (or change it up with one of these instead)
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 5.1 ounce instant vanilla pudding packet, dry (you’ll need two of these)
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- Your choice of M&M’s.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and cream into butter/peanut butter.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add salt, baking soda, flour and oats and beat until well combined. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in M&M’S and mini chocolate chips.
- Dump cookie dough onto a greased 15-inch pie pan. Mould into a large round circle with a 12-13 inch diameter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 14 minutes. Watch and test for doneness.
- When done, remove from oven and let cookie cool completely.
- While cookie pie is cooling, make the Peanut Butter Pudding layer. To make pudding layer, combine pudding packet, milk and sweetened condensed milk in a medium bowl and whisk together until smooth, well combined and mixture begins to thicken. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth. Add pudding mixture to the cream cheese/peanut butter mixture and beat with an electric hand mixer until smooth and uniform in consistency. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to set.
- When cookie has cooled completely, spread Peanut Butter Pudding Mixture over the top of cookie stopping an inch before reaching the edge of cookie.
- Spread the Betty Crocker frosting over the peanut butter pudding layer carefully.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, evaporated milk and powdered sugar and whisk together until smooth and frosting forms. Drizzle over the top of the Betty Crocker Frosting layer. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips and shortening in a small microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate chips are melted. Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the top of pizza pie.
- Sprinkle the top with your choice of M&M’S
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut into slices.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a pie you can be absolutely proud of and that anyone who eats it will INSTANTLY fall in love with!