It’s Friday and that means fish. Fortunately, WWE Hall of Famer-turned-grill king Jim “JR” Ross can turn his hand to fish as well as meat when it comes to the grill.
His Slobberknocker Salmon sounds utterly divine and it’s so easy to make you’ll end up doing it time after time. Let’s get on with it.
- 2 6 OZ salmon steaks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Country-style Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon)
- Heat grill to medium. Rinse and pat dry salmon and set on aluminium foil.
- In a small bowl mix honey and mustard well.
- Set salmon on foil onto grill (or broil in oven on rack on middle level).
- Spread honey mix on salmon and grill (or broil) away from direct heat. Make sure honey mustard doesn’t burn.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes (add five minutes more for broiling) or until thick part of flesh is cooked through.
And that really is it! Grilling doesn’t have to be hours of slow cooking with constant basting – it can be just as simple as this.
WIN: Signed JR’s Cookbook & Sauces & Seasonings Pack
Your chance to win an amazing prize – a personally signed copy of JR’s Cookbook and a pack of his sauces and seasoning to get you grilling like a pro! ENTER HERE.