These Scary Chocolate Spiders are really easy to make but incredibly effective when done! When it comes to Halloween this year, we reckon these will look hugely impressive – and a little scary – when laid out on your snack table!
American Soda Shopping List
So here’s what you do.
- 1 pkt Dry Fried Noodles (100g)
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter (Or Smooth)
- 200g Reeces Pieces (milk or dark)
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 - 30 seconds, on high.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add the dry noodles into the chocolate paste and cover them well.
- Roll out the mixture into balls and put onto onto a baking tray (on top of grease-proof paper).
- Attach 8 noodle legs to each, use sprinkles to make the spider's eyes.
- Put in the fridge until hard.
- The spooky chocolate spiders can be kept for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
- You can substitute the noodles for stick pretzels, Twiglets...anything crunchy and that can be used to make legs!