We round off our Dad’s root beer recipe week with one very much for the adults! It’s easy to do, requires very few ingredients, hardly any utensils and it’ll get you nicely buzzed this weekend!
American Soda Shopping List
Here’s how it’s done.
- 2 cans of Dad's Root Beer
- 4 tablespoons (2 ounces) of quality vodka
- 4 scoops of ice cream
- Split one can of Dad's Root Beer between two large glasses.
- Add a shot of vodka to each.
- Carefully drop two scoops of ice cream into each glass.
- Top off with the remaining can of root beer - watch the foam!
- Drink, slurp through a straw, use a spoon - whatever you do, enjoy!
- Apparently dark rum or kahlua work well in place of the vodka too!
- You can use your favourite ice cream in this. Minimalist Baker chose cinnamon toast coconut ice cream. Experiment!