How are you going to treat your mum this Mother’s Day? A card? Standard. A trinket? Not bad. A good bottle of wine? Nice touch.
But how about you make something for mum as well? Or more precisely, bake something? Mum’s will love this Rocky Road Pie and it’s so simple to make kids – and even dads – could do it!
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
- 1 package of chocolate flavour or OREO instant pie filling
- 8 ozs of Betty Crocker Whipped Cream Topping
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Add the milk and pudding mix to a bowl and beat with a wire whisk for about a minute.
- Fold in the whipped topping along with the chocolate morsels, mini marshmallows and chopped nuts.
- Ensure it’s mixed well, then spoon into the Keebler Pie Crust.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove from freezer and allow to stand for at least 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate fudge topping or caramel topping and rainbow cake decoration.
We told you it was easy! So come on dads, round up the kids and get this made for mum on Mother’s Day.